Hey there! I'm Erin, a Los Angeles-based lifestyle journalist with a decade of experience in the industry. Over the years, I've done time as a fashion market editor, trend forecaster, magazine features writer, digital content and social media strategist, and copywriter - I'm currently the LA editor for Well + Good, and have previously worked with Refinery29, Nylon, Glamour, NBC Universal, Racked, and more. Along with guidance on how to break into the notoriously tough media world, I can also speak to transitioning into a new industry (I worked in PR for three years before switching to journalism), finding your purpose, and writing a resume and cover letter that get noticed. I look forward to working together!
Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure.
Get to Know Me
- Current Position
- LA Editor, Journalist, Well + Good, Freelance
- Previous Positions
- Freelance Writer / Editor, Well + Good, Refinery29, Nylon, Glamour, NBC Universal, Racked April 2007 - May 2016
- Deputy Editor, Los Angeles Confidential magazine November 2013 - June 2015
- US Editor - Trend Forecaster, Stylus Media Group August 2011 - May 2013
- Fashion and Beauty Editor, Angeleno Magazine September 2009 - April 2011
- Post-Graduate Certificate: Fashion and Lifestyle Journalism - London College of Fashion
- BA: Communications, French - Susquehanna University
- Certified Holistic Health Coach - Institute for Integrative Nutrition