Goodbye, Digital You Month / Hellooo, Bonus Online Presence E-Guide
WEEK 5 / MAINTAINING MOMENTUM
You came, you saw, you conquered. All hail the Digital Queen.
If you've been dutifully following along during our Digital You Month, you've successfully cleaned up your social media, created a personal site, and started networking in new ways. Not bad, reader. Not bad, at all.
Always late but worth the wait?
If you haven't started on your personal site yet (hey, we're all procrastinators at the CC offices, too), the time is now. Download the e-guide below and get on buying your Squarespace website with our 10% off discount code: CONTESSA.
AND THEN? KEEP GOING
The reality of digital presence, though, is that your work is never done. The key to staying current and relevant online is updating regularly. To help you maintain momentum, we've created a Digital You e-guide complete with:
- Recap overviews of every week to ensure you don't miss a thing.
- A quiz to help you determine whether you should start with a cover page or go full portfolio site
- Checklists to help you gather your materials
- Our favorite resources to help you find free-use images, color schemes, and more.
- A glossary of common digital terms (so you can talk the talk).
- Loads more.
To get access, just click the banner below. We'll send it to your inbox post haste.
Sharing is Caring
Oh, and don't hesitate to share this with all your friends. The guide will help them navigate the 5-week process of creating a digital presence, even if they haven't been following along this month. It's that good.
* * *
This article is part of our Digital You Month. Don't forget to use our special code CONTESSA to get 10% off your Squarespace site.