Please note: This is a fully remote position, however candidates must be located in WA, OH, or UT.
Do you have a passion for customer service, relationship building, and swag? Do you enjoy the excitement of sales but prefer to focus on developing relationships with existing clients instead of cold calling to find new business? As an Account Manager, you will be the de facto expert on our products and services. You will seize the opportunity to consult with clients on the best products to buy in order to maximize their brand. Kotis embodies the culture of a startup, but rejects the 50+ hour work week with no work/life balance! We offer flexible full-time working arrangements. We are a detail oriented, customer obsessed, and high energy team that focuses on providing customer service that truly goes above and beyond the call of duty.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
A successful candidate has a proven ability to beat deadlines, juggle multiple projects, and work independently in a fast-paced environment. Since this position operates in a high volume and deadline driven environment, we look for candidates that can make quick decisions while putting the client first. A successful Account Manager has a competitive spirit and is comfortable with a sales role where the focus is developing client relationships rather than building a book of business from the ground up. Kotis Account Managers partner with our sales representatives and other Kotis teams to cultivate client relationships and deliver AMAZING products through an enthusiastic and consultative approach.
- Provide amazing customer service
- Use Kotis’ internal platforms to quickly and expertly pitch product ideas
- Work in tandem with the Account Executive team to land business and make Kotis the ‘one stop shop’ for all things branded merchandise
- Independently problem solve when challenges or concerns arise
- Develop strong client relationships through quick, detailed, and concise phone and email communication
- Prioritize a constant stream of sales requests, customer feedback, and supplier inquiries
- Generate pricing info and maintain profit margin
- Efficiently maintain a high volume of CRM database of leads, client interactions, and follow ups
- Stay up to date on product trends and industry news
Your Typical Day May Include
- Collaborating with a client to come up with creative products for their upcoming company tradeshow
- Coordinating shipping logistics to ensure a shipment arrives in time to meet a client’s event date
- Attending a remote team meeting to learn about a vendor’s new product
- Creating and updating several pricing showcases within a client’s budget to inform them of product ideas and costs
- Calling existing clients and explaining our unique services (like our iBuy platform)
- 1+ years of administrative, customer service, or account management experience required
- Strong PC skills and experience working with Microsoft Outlook required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum 60 wpm typing speed
- Positive attitude and pro-activity are crucial
- Thrives in a fast paced, stressful environment while still executing tasks accurately
- AA, BS/BA or equivalent experience is desired
- Travel to Seattle required during training (~3 weeks throughout first 6 months) and 2x per year post-training
- For OH candidates--must be able to work 9am-6:30pm EST M-F
- Competitive health benefits including medical, vision and dental
- 401k matching program including Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) options
- Strong paid time off program
- Unique work from home benefits to increase socialization with fellow remote workers!
- Great opportunities for career progression – specific Career Path within Account Management