ClickFunnels is a company focused on changing the world by helping individuals and businesses get their message, products and services out to those they want to serve. We created an amazing software platform to make this process as simple and friendly as possible. We work hard to serve our customers at the highest possible level by providing the tools and knowledge they need to be successful. We believe that what we do matters and we are looking for people to help us in our cause. With over 100,000 users, a growing internal team, and a passion for being the best we can be, we are looking for a Ghostwriter who will develop and create content for print and digital media following company editorial style guide.
In this role you’ll make an impact by….
- Writing Headlines and Articles in Russell’s name/authorship, tone and voice for news sites including but not limited to TechCrunch, Entrepreneur, Forbes, and Inc.
- Producing well-researched and accurate content on tight deadlines
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of the industry and the target audience to understand what attracts, grows and retains readers and members
- Utilizing the research materials, knowledge and experience of Russell Brunson to put them into writing
- Collaborating with VP of Marketing and CEO to clearly define current and future goals
- Identifying specifics regarding marketing strategy, target audience, and messages the team needs to be delivered
We are looking for individuals with….
- 2 years of experience in online article writing
- Ability to meet deadlines, often working on multiple pieces at once
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and draw out information from a variety of different audiences
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Familiarity with keyword research, use, and SEO
- Experience studying or willingness to study Russell Brunson’s books and other writings in an effort to convey his examples, stories, and marketing models in the articles
- Exceptional research and citation skills to source and substantiate the article content
- Ability to adapt with ease, depending upon the setting and audience
- Patience, strong listening skills, and the ability to take well-intentioned criticism
- Superb attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Firm grasp of the English language; ability to craft and edit quality articles
- Awareness of time-sensitive issues and confidentiality
- A portfolio of online editorial content written within the past 18 months
We’ll see it a bonus if you also have….
- Bachelor’s degree in English, or Journalism
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product
Position can be remote, however, hiring is limited to the following states in the United States.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina