APPLICATION PROCESS: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com as well as a list of three Instagram accounts you think are similar to ours.
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA (We are not currently accepting remote interns)
POSITION TYPE: Intern
CAREER CONTESSA (CC) is an online career development and mentorship platform for women. We have an opening for a Social Media Intern to join our growing company and work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment.
In this position you will report directly to the CC Marketing Manager. You will work closely with her to develop and implement CC’s social media presence and marketing efforts by brainstorming, researching, and producing social media content and strategy that aligns with Career Contessa’s voice and mission.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is organized, not afraid of risks, and loves piloting new ideas! You should be an ambitious self-starter who is interested in pursuing a marketing or social media management career. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will be passionate about providing and promoting honest career advice and resources! This is an unpaid position.
- Find on-brand content for us to post on all social channels
- Learn the ins and outs of Pinterest strategy
- Engage with the CC community on all social channels
- Assist with partnerships with other brands on social channels
- Know, love, and breathe all things social media and be well versed in social media best practices. You are attached to your device….all the time
- Strong (written & verbal!) communication & interpersonal skills
- Has a strong eye for social savvy marketing and engagement
- Loves to take ownership of a new project and every aspect required to build and manage it
- Exceedingly organized—a love for processes, spreadsheets, and timelines is a must
- Accurate, thorough, and detail-oriented
- Familiarity or willingness to learn Twitter, Facebook Pages, Pinterest, Tailwind, Google Docs—and is generally Internet-savvy
- Can bring your own laptop into our Los Angeles office or work remotely
What We Offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment: You have the opportunity to work autonomously and take ownership of your job and career
- Career growth: We want you to take charge on projects that can help you build your skills and portfolio