We all want to do work that we love. What's not so clear is how we build a career around our passions. And should we even expect to get paid for things we're passionate about?
Join aFREE webinar on Wednesday, March 16th at 5:00pm PST with Career Contessa Expert, Kim Wensel to get started with translating your passions into a career.
*Please note: Only the first 100 attendees will be able to join the webinar live so, make sure you sign on early to get your spot on March 16th! Everyone that registers will get a recording of the webinar and a copy of the worksheet*
Some say you shouldn’t let passion guide your career choices, but research shows that many young professionals care more about fulfilling work than a big paycheck. Defining your passions is the first step to finding personally meaningful work. That's a tough task, which is why we asked for Kim's help. Through her work as a Career Coach, Kim has successfully helped many women define their passions and find a job that fits those needs. The trick is getting started. Fortunately, she's sharing her process and sharing exactly what's worked for her.
THIS WEBINAR WILL COVER:
- How to pinpoint your passions
- Understanding the difference between your interests, passions, and purpose (and why this is so important in planning your career)
- Uncovering how your strengths support your passions
- How to use your passions to craft your career story
AS A BONUS, YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- Q/A with Kim Wensel and Lauren McGoodwin
- A "Translating Passions Into A Career" worksheet
- Recording of the webinar
* * *
UPDATE! THIS WEBINAR HAS ENDED